If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting.

If on skin: Take off contaminated clothing and rinse with water.

If inhaled: Move to fresh air.

If in eyes: Immediate flush with water. Remove contact lenses and continue rinsing.

Call poison control center or doctor for treatment and advise.






Environmental Hazard: Can be toxic to fish and aquatic organisms. 

Physical or Chemical Hazard: Can cause eye irritation. This product is an oxidizing agent. Do not mix with other chemicals.

Storage and Disposal: Store in cool dry area, away from direct sunlight and heat. Observe all federal, state and local regulations when disposing of this substance. In case of spill, flush with plenty of water.